Pages

1.28.2011

YouTubular

As friends we have always been obsessed with making videos, specifically music videos. About twice a year I remember that we once made an epic one for 7 things by Miley Cyrus and it's like seeing it for the first time. I don't know if I'm the only one who enjoyed this or something but I can't stop laughing through the whole thing. Maybe it's the serious faces, Janna's dance moves or Katie's fake cry at the end, but I can't get over this video. Enjoy!



Recently I showered then went straight to bed. This is never a good idea because I wake up with my hair all over the place. This time around was especially awesome because my hair formed a horn like thing. The laaaaaast unicorn (haha anybody? anybody? nevermind...). Anyways I wanted to take a picture of it but I suck at taking pictures of myself. I also thought maybe if I smiled it would cancel out some of the ugly factor..? haha nope. I just look like a tool.

 I was really tired.

Oh and P.S. speaking of youtube videos I used to love. Here's a favorite homemade music video by two chinese boys. 





1 comment:

  1. you cute girls were always doing something fun! katie looks like the old hippie lady who gave me a massage in her shack the other week. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...