Pages

2.08.2011

Opposites

Right now I am two people. I am the girl from six months ago and I'm the girl six months from now. I'm dwelling and I'm looking forward. Everything I feel is on the extreme end of the scale. I'm lonely but at the same time I can't get anyone to leave me alone. I feel like I have a purpose but I have no idea where I'm heading. I have a rope on each arm and I'm getting split in half. I am two different girls in two different times with two different attitudes trying to fit in myself right now. Which one is going to win this fight? Which one is light and which one is dark?

Because we all know both cannot dwell in the same place.

Oh, and P.S. I swore to myself I would never write something like this, but just go with it ok?



My sister is beautiful, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...