Pages

6.26.2011

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

If my life was a newspaper these would be some headliners for this week's issue (with images included, lucky you! Courtesy via my iPhone):

Kelsey Scott Raves About Vegas Shows
I got to see Phantom! And some other stuff, but this is what really counts. I remember when I was in high school there was a summer where I watched it everyday and, sometimes when I was lucky, I could sucker a friend into it and we would sing the parts together. Needless to say I choked up multiple times. "That's alllll I ask of youuuuu!" Tender.


Heat Rash, How Do We Fix It?
You can really only see my trunk sized thighs... but there is indeed a heat rash there. It's covering all of my limbs. I felt the need to let everyone know in every store I went into today that that was what was red and ravaging all over my body... Not a heinous disease. Nobody cared.

Really though, how do I fix this? 


Young Adult Nearly Kills Her Family By Accidentally Driving Down One Way... The Wrong Way


Previously Thought Albino Gets Tan
and giant hair.


Vegas' Great Outlet Malls
Too bad they're all outside; it was bloody(?) hot. Apparently I wasn't the only thing melting though. Zing! Get it? Cuz the building looks like it's melting.

New Jobs On the Horizon
This next week is my last week at my current job. Did that sound weird or is it just me? Anyways I work at Behind the Door Design and Decor (which is currently changing it's name to Silverline) and I am so grateful they gave my sorry unemployed butt a chance. It's a home decor store in Cardston (across from DQ) and it's awesome. Very vintage, very classy, very affordably adorable. I have loved every second there and not just because I get to see friends and people I really do enjoy everyday, but because even though I am not a designer, by any means, I get to pretend I'm a little bit creative. The store is owned by Heather Jaques (this kid's sister... he's a life saver even when he's not around!) and it has a great feel to it. Check it out on facebook here! Just keep scrolling down and you'll get to see some of the stuff they have. Ca-uuuuuute! Come in and visit me my last week! 

What's taking this job's place you ask? Well I got the coordinating job for the Magrath Summer Camp (finally, something I'm being trained for!); my parents prayers for employment have not gone to waste! We're calling it Adventure Camp, I'm really creative, and it's going to be a blast. Check that out here! It's super cheap and it's going to be so fun you could just poop your pants.... uhhh, what? Anyways spread the word. If you don't have kids let everyone you know who has kids in on this sweet deal. If you're not from Magrath that doesn't matter. It's three hours a day based on the kids age (so either morning or afternoon) so why not have a little you time and chill out in Lethbridge running errands? Or whatever it is mom's do... Honestly, people need to sign up because I love American Wal-marts and I might have gone a little crazy in the water play aisle on that vacation. Like really crazy. Let us not be wasteful!


Oh, and P.S. I have realized my blog is basically just me telling what I do with my life. I am so boring... but too lazy to change my ways. Just go with it.

1 comment:

  1. This trip sounded like a lot of fun. I loved working with Janna for the summer camp, so I'm guessing you will rock at it because you are 10X more creative than me. PS- Your blog looks super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...