Pages

6.16.2011

Step Aside Bakerella...

Because you've met your match!
Yesterday I was driving home talking to my bud on heytell. Which, if you're wondering, is the best app out there. It's a walkie talkie! Back to the story. I desperately wanted to go eat somewhere because I hadn't all day. I deserved it, ya know? But she said no, saying our bodies and wallets could not afford it. So, we decided to bake instead with some friends,
and it was magical.
We wanted brownies, so we made a brownie mix.
We wanted cookies, so we made cookie dough. 
Cupcakes? Let's just put the two in together in a cupcake pan.

Heaven, you guys. Oh and on the top? we melted some skor bits in eagle brand and it caramelized to make a delicious little topping (I don't know the right terms?)

So move over Martha, Bakerella, and Betty Crocker. Because I'd like to present: 

the BRUPKIE

 (get it? brownie, cupcake, cookie)
It's crunchy; it's gooey; and it's delicious. A little ugly, yes, but nonetheless tastey.

With all the work though and calories anyways, I still say we should've just gone and ate.
I think I'm about to go into a sugar coma.

Oh, and P.S. Today I got out of the shower and there was my cute little grandma. She gave me some spending money for Vegas. Haha, I have the cutest grandparents.







1 comment:

  1. Who did you bake this with? Yes I agree we have the CUTEST Grandparents in the WORLD! You desert looks well.........kinda like a marble cake and it sound delish.

    Angie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...