Pages

6.01.2011

Twitter-pated.

 Alright you guys, I need to confess something. I got twitter. Look at me mindlessly following the crowd (and justin bieber). Wanna follow me? @kelseyscott44 (that's how I show my address right? I'm really new at this). I still don't really understand the # and @ signs. 

Anyways, here's some stuff I lusted and loved today:

I want you, I need you, oh baby oh baby.

This movie and this... documentary?
I'm craaaazy excited about the Conan O' Brien one. Did you know I have a mad crush on him? I think it's the red hair; it's just so wispy. 

Other celebrities that burn my loins:


They would have beautiful multi-racial children.
I guess that's really all I have to say today.  

Oh, and P.S. I went to the zoo yesterday! I got stuck in the kangaroo statue that everyone has their children pose in. My pride was a little bruised as I watched people of all ages smirk at my discomfort. Did you know penguins are coming in 2012? Awesome.



1 comment:

  1. I don't get the hype going around about twitter but I have a feeling that if I get started I might get addicted. That is a super cute necklace ps!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...