Pages

3.25.2011

Taggedy Ann

I got tagged in a few blogs. I guess it's the new thing going around, so of course I am hopping on this bandwagon just like the Jimmer Fredette wagon, because it's a winner! oh wait... haha.
So like, how do I like DO THIS you ask? Well I'll introduce you to my first tagger, tell you some things I like (maybe even love) about myself, and pass it on... It all started when:

A Miss Janeen Dittman tagged Kelsey Scott via blog about a week ago. This is their story...


Just kidding? Anyways I like Janeen. I never really knew anything about her I just knew of her through my dear friend CF, and he always had good things to say so I thought to myself: "Welp, Imma read her blog and like her too!" So I did just that, and then my creeping days began. From reading I've noticed we have a lot of similarities. A: I also won (earned?) that english thing in high school. I mean I tied with my friend Amelia, but I still got the money for it. So I automatically respected her more. II: I'm not an emotional person on this blog, so I live vicariously through hers because she has no fear (which is gooooooood!). And C: I have a best friend who went on a mission too. So I feel for you. It's like we're in a club together; I'll make up the secret handshake.


Things I'm digging about myself:


1. I am just a "going with the flow" kind of girl lately. I don't know how it happened, but I've kind of turned into this earth child who's getting swept up into the wind, and I'm totally okay with it. Unless this turns into a Go Ask Alice kind of story... Maybe I should rethink things... Anyways, I am happy with my life and the ability I have to ignore stress as of late.

2. I am loving my hair. It's growing you know... I'm almost (in only 5 years or so now) over the grade 10 disaster. Even if I robbed a bank, or dated a guy with a neck beard, I would still have that cut as my number one regret. As you can tell I feel really passionately about that event. Anyways, I like my hair. It's getting really long and starting to go all naturally curly again.

3. I pick winners. The other day I had my 8 year old niece Tay turn to me and say: "You date really nice guys." Maybe she was just complimenting me because I had passed the impossible bubble level of cut the rope... but I took what I could and was flattered. It got me thinking though; I do date grade AAA boys. Wanna know what's even better? I'm still friends with every single one. That just shows what nice guys they are that they still wanna be my bud, even after I force them to let me do their makeup and grow moustaches... I mean what? So I would say I have good taste. Thanks for being a nice boyfriend all you exes! If I'm lonely, you'll be the first person I call (that was a joke mom...).

So I guess now I tag other people? I don't really get this. If you notice your name below, you're tagged. If you don't wanna do this, then don't.


Oh, and P.S. lately I've been obsessed with getting bigger lips. My solution? Photobooth.
So what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...