Pages

3.06.2011

On My Wedding Day...

A series of events lead to a most precious discovery yesterday. First off, I saw these on a blog. So naturally I cried through every video and the entire morning. Who knew I was so emotional when it came to lovey videos? Oh wait, I did. After I decided enough tears had probably been shed I went into wedding mode. Every girl knows what I'm talking about. Even if you don't have a potential "better half" there are just some days when you can't stop thinking about it. The next thing I knew I was looking at photographers, listening to this song and this song, browsing hair styles, and then eventually... dresses. I looked through modest dresses and decided none of them tickled my fancy and started looking at regular wedding dress sites for inspiration. I went down the list of the styles. Lace dresses, Chiffon dresses, column dresses, A-line dresses, Muslim dresses... uhhh, what? Muslim dresses? I had to take a look out of pure curiosity. I was in heaven, I hope someday I can pose just like that in my muslim styled dress. So needless to say I bookmarked them (haha) and I'd just like to say sorry to my future husband, love me still?


Oh, and P.S. I had a twelve, count it twelve, crave mini-cupcakes yesterday. One of my biggest accomplishments right there. If you don't hear from me for a few days it's because I've gone into a sugar coma.



4 comments:

  1. hahaha. I just loved every minute of this post. That video was just to die for of course, and then everything else you wrote after. The songs.. the pictures.. this is all just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Engagement/wedding videos is a very fond past time of mine! Amber and I have spend WAY to much time watching them! I love this guy's videos http://snowflakeproductions.blogspot.com/ Oh and p.s I have complete faith you can rock one of those gowns! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kelsey scott...before 2011 is over, you will be married. that is my prediction.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest daughter. If you happen to find the wonderful Mr. Right I will be more than happy to pay for this 'perfect wedding' you are planning but I have to put my foot down when it comes to your Muslim wedding dress. I have three words for you.............'they are ugly'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...