Pages

3.10.2011

The Wrestling Match

One day Janna and Scott decided to have an arm wrestling match. I learned three things:

1. Scott has really small hands.

2. Janna is not as strong as she used to be. I remember wrestling her once upon a time and it took two of us girls and she would still easily win.

3. I have a really annoying voice and say really dumb things. "You have strength in you" has become a personal joke to all of us. Please ignore me in this video and laugh at how cute Janna is or Scott's face of pure agony because I'm really embarrassed at how into I got. Who knew I felt so passionately about arm wrestling? I learn something about myself everyday.

Untitled from Kelsey Scott on Vimeo.


Oh, and P.S. if any of you are needing some motivation at the gym I'd be happy to offer my services. I can scream "You got this!" for only twenty dollars a session! :)

4 comments:

  1. what about for playing angry birds? i still haven't passed off the valentine's day levels and could use the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need motivation. do you prefer cash or check?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love angry birds! The possibilities are really quite endless. Solitaire? Doodle jump? Cut the Rope? Fruit Ninja?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! "You got this! " and "you have strength in you" are going to be what I say every time Dust heads to the gym HAHA he is going to love you for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...