Pages

3.01.2011

Black Eyed Nicklepeas

As I've mentioned before I went to a play for my drama class on Valentine's Day. It was really long and boring and I made the mistake of bringing friends with me. So instead of paying attention Janna, Ryan, Scott and I tried to decide who out of our friends looked like each character. If you're ever in a boring production and you don't have to write a paper on it, play that game. It saved my brain from dying, but unfortunately by the time we were walking out I couldn't have even told you the main character's name if it hadn't have been in the title of the play (the play was Nicholas Nickleby if you're wondering).

Anyways, yesterday I had an analysis for that play due and I had to attach my ticket to prove I had gone, or else I would've just BS'd my way right on through it. I woke up really early because I had slacked off allllll of reading week and wrote like a mad woman to make it to my 11 o' clock class. I honestly couldn't even tell you the points I made but I ended up printing it off and getting ready to leave just in time when I remembered that stupid ticket. I ran downstairs to my dresser where I keep all my tickets from concerts and such, pinned that little sucker on and dashed off to class.

I made it there at 11:01, handed it to my teacher as he was looking over everyones papers to make sure they were valid, and smiled my sweetest smile in hopes that he would remember I looked really nice and maybe mark me easier. As I walked back to my seat he called after me and said, "Kelsey, did you write a play analysis on Fergie's humps?" 

What the heck?

I turned to a confused face that was probably mirroring mine and walked to the front. I grabbed my paper and realized in my sleepy haze in the morning I had grabbed my Black Eyed Peas concert ticket from the summer and put it on my paper instead of the play ticket.

I'm such an idiot sometimes. 


Oh, and P.S. Jo showed me this song and I like it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...