Pages

3.21.2011

Buncha Randoms

I just have a lot of great things I would like to share with everyone:

1. This shirt. It changes from purple to pink if it warms up! Unreal you guys, unreal.

awkward, but check out that double chin baby!
Janna... always so inappropriate.

2. Pancake muffins. Yesterday I was writing the worst paper of my life (have you ever tried to write a paper about an article's structure? terrible) and Kennedy, being the saint that she is, brought me these muffins she's been making lately. They're basically chocolate chip pancakes in a muffin form and you drizzle syrup on them. I love them. I can't get enough. 

3. I made play dough for the first time in my life with Janna for FHE tonight. I love play dough... but not the fact that we don't have any ziploc bags in our house. I ended up having to use an old bag of salsa flavoured tortillas. The play dough smells very strongly of basil and tomatoes. Sorry my FHE babies!

4. Friday Kennedy and I weren't doing anything so we decided to embark on the journey of dyeing Ken's hair blonde. 

Before.
I borrowed all of these pictures from Kennedy. I'll return them soon.
After mine and Kennedy's attempt. Direct quote from Scott: "It looks like a sunset."
Can I just defend myself by saying I've never dyed hair before? Give me a break. 
After we handed Kennedy's hair over to professionals. It was touch and go there for a while... But in the end it all worked out.

4. Today is Shawn Elford's Epic Facebook Day. Basically we picked an innocent chap and bombarded his facebook. Poor guy never saw it coming... As of noon it was 500 notifications and counting. If you know him, go write on his wall! If you don't, add him as a friend and write on his wall. 

5. Solitaire has taken over my life. Someone please develop me an addictions recovery program.

6. I got tagged in a blog! I am honoured. That will be my next post... since this one is getting waaaay too long.





4 comments:

  1. ah yes the dreaded "tangerine blonde"...been there, done that...i'm surprised it turned out so nice seeing as her hair was really dark to begin with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you be any cuter Kels? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is I LOVE Janna. Whenever you and her get together there seems to be alot to laugh about. PS - tell Kennedy her hair looks great and Scott was right, it did look like a sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair looked great at the game.
    I like Scott's comment you could not get any cuter. I was also thinking a shirt like that is NOT a good idea. What if you are hot and start sweating in the underarm area? Everyone will know! No thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...