Pages

3.27.2010

Dearest Mother

Today's my mom's birthday. She's so great! I love my mom so much. Here are a few of the main things I love:

1.  All my friends love coming over because my mom always brings out great treats and has to make sure everyone's comfortable. She's the one parent that kids would be fine having hang out with them downstairs.
2. She is a great cook... I love coming home and eating whatever is put in front of me. And I like how she's also a lovely singer but she doesn't broadcast it at all, she's modest like that.
3. She's so little and cute to me!
4. She can talk to anyone about anything. I will be in the most random place and I mention I'm her daughter and the conversation turns around completely and they instantly like me because they like her.
5. She has the best laugh. It's a little bit of a cackle but you can't help but laugh too. She has the greatest sense of humor!
6. She's a powerhouse. I love that I had a mom with a career who showed me how successful hard work can make someone.
7. I love that she has some country girl in her. She knows her way around the farm.
8. She is the most selfless person I know, even my friends comment to me about how giving my parents are. She will do anything for anyone no matter how much it takes out of her.
9. She has ALOT of patience. She is the nursery leader and those kids love her. I don't know how she does it.
10. She still tries to hold my hand and loves to snuggle. I'll always be her baby!

I love you mom! Happy birthday!

1 comment:

  1. This if very flattering my dearest youngest daughter. (I will now buy you that new dress you wanted....LOL) My wish for you is that someday you will have 4 loving daughters like I do and will know the shear joy of motherhood. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...