Pages

3.24.2010

Can't... Stop.

It's official. I have an online shopping addiction. I haven't purchased anything yet... But it's coming, that ever looming day when I will give in and give them my credit card number. It's just so much nicer than in real life. I can't feel the money slipping out my fingers as they ask to take my cash or debit, I'm willingly giving it to them. It's almost as if the transaction never happened, like it was all a dream but I still get adorable clothes in the end. I've tried to keep myself controlled. I usually just browse the same stores every other day but I can tell I'm growing weaker when I once even typed in my number only to quickly delete it and shut off my computer to prevent further temptation. But the thing is, I really need a new skirt, and all the stores I look at have adorable clothes for reasonable prices. Oh life is difficult. Here are my top three... I love these outfits.
oh and might I add this dress is only 29.99! I almost cried when I saw it.

1 comment:

  1. Coming from an ebay addict(like 8 items last month) DON"T do it!! Although I do love th second and third outfits the first not so much(sorry) and that is a great deal....
    P.S. You never left me that top did you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...