Pages

3.22.2010

Do I Even Live In Edmonton?

 I remember thinking about this upcoming semester and believing I wouldn't come home very much.. maybe twice. Well, that is false. I feel like I am just visiting Edmonton and I really still live at home. Its actually saved me lots of money on groceries and I haven't had to do my laundry up here yet, but my bishop may or may not think I'm inactive haha.
 This weekend was really fun! I saw all my friends and was finally able to be myself around people I KNEW, relive high school by watching some basketball (why can't I go back?!) and I was able to play with Tay and Tal before I went out with friends for Max's last night before his farewell. It was great! I took some awesome pictures and I was able to relax and be in my REAL home and listen to one of my best buds in church! A lovely, lovely weekend. :)
not edited. I promise!

ha look at that cute face.       
isn't she gorgeous?!

BYE MAX!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...