Pages

3.23.2010

I'm Just A Baby!

Today I realized I am not an adult. What exactly am I? A baby, and for various reasons:

1. I am terrified of lots of things (especially heights and most recently fidgety drivers) -- so I'm a wussy baby.
2. I'm the youngest of the family-- so I'm a literal baby.
3. I cry and whine about school and being tired, alot-- so I'm a fussy baby.
4. I get grossed out really easily, especially when it comes to bodily functions-- so I'm a poopy baby. (I thought that was clever, haha.)
5. Today in English class we read very sexual poems and I was so embarrassed my voice kept cracking when it was my turn to read an extra risque stanza-- I don't know what kind of baby that is, but it's a baby.


Speaking of babies... My sister Amy has some pretty adorable ones. It's also her birthday! Happy birthday Amy! I love you!



And I have a special treat for you. I promised myself this video would never be seen by anyone... But i found it today and it's kind of funny.


And if you're wondering... this is what i said:
"I'm so hungry."
"Wow that was so fast! I feel like I just fell asleep."
"I haven't been sedated since I had a baby" (?)
and then something about asking to be put to sleep please.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA!!!!! That was the best present EVER!! I loved it. So funny! Thanks for that Kels:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...