Pages

2.27.2010

Happy Birthday Dad!

So today is the faush's birthday! Here are a few of my favorite things about my dad. He's a great guy!

1. He used to read my social books, I always thought it was funny.
2. Even though he tries to seem tough sometimes, he's a biiiig softy.
3. He loves socks with sandals. He's one of the only people I know who can pull it off.
4. He intimidates every single one of my guy friends, alot.
5. His cute scrunchy face.
6. Loves the momma lots and lots and is always pampering her.
7. He can read a book faster than anyone I know, it's impressive.
8. Even when I'm at my peak during the season, he's still in better shape than me.
9. He seems to have a bottomless pit of overall knowledge on everything.
10. He is very protective of his children.

I love you dad, you're the best!

1 comment:

  1. It's true Dad is the best! When I think back to being a kid here are a few things I remember about Dad. -Reading us bedtime stories every night. -Taking us on "adventure walks" where he would tell us cool facts about the area we were in.- Trips to museums - camping and him being the first one up.- Library trips ( I love that he helped us girls have a love of books) -Giving the best hugs after a "boyfriend breakup" and somehow always new what to say to make you feel better. Love you Dad!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...