Pages

4.21.2011

Oh My Barf

Dear DRMA class,


That girl who was dry-heaving throughout the whole final over her papers? That was me. I'm sorry you had to see me throw up in the garbage and then wonder where I was as I nearly passed out in the bathroom and threw up some more. Looks like constantly saying "Oh my barf" became quite literal for me. I blame the booster juice I had yesterday... Or maybe the spoonful of cinnamon... Or possibly the junior bacon cheeseburger (I'm so healthy). Oh, and professor? I really appreciate that you just smiled at me through it all and simply said, "well, good luck!" You have a heart of gold. To defend myself this is what I'd been like for the past day. 


My sincerest apologies,

Your Classmate

Oh, and P.S. I ended up getting through the test if anyone's wondering. I just wanna give a shout out to everyone who pampered me and let me have some of their drugs; I feel a little better today. I'm also having a bitter sweet moment in my life because I'm moving home tomorrow. I will miss you Edmonton! You have been good to me.


Cyaaaaaa! Wouldn't wanna be ya me? 

2 comments:

  1. gross! that happened to be in grade 9 once...in the middle of an english exam...miss pilling was much more sympathetic though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this sounds awful! im sorry! hope you're feeling better.

    just found your blog and loveee it!
    www.allymullin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...