1. I am happy because: I'm done school for the rest of the week (I only have classes tuesdays and thursdays, but those are looooong days), I discovered a game even better than angry birds (for reals!), and I received the highest of compliments from my english professor. He told me a 4 year degree just isn't enough and that if I had any brains I'd keep going with my passion, that I was an absolute pleasure to have in class, and that he tries to save my essays last to read. hahah. It was nice, ok? It boosted my self esteem.
2. I am annoyed because: I think I have narcolepsy. Every night this week I have been doing something completely normal and I just pass out in the middle of it and wake up in the morning. It's super weird. Have you tried waking up in your clothes from yesterday? Not the best feeling.
3. I am frustrated because: I like Taylor Swift. I have always hated her and every single one of her songs because she sounded so juvenile. I'm not into that stuff, but with new album I find myself crying every time I listen to it. What's even worse is I actually make an effort to listen to it. I'm also frustrated with myself because I wanted to be serious and sentimental this post and I'm not very good at that.
4. I am nostalgic because: I miss being in high school and having no responsibility, being with my friends all the time and knowing what's happening every day of their lives, going to Henderson and eating a cheese pizza, and I miss starbucks and it's comfy chair-and-a-half love seat and guessing what everyone sitting around us is talking about.
5. I am sad because: I miss Scott and his red hair. I miss when I would whine about my hair being red and he would just give me that look and say: "have you seen my hair?" haha. I miss playing all musical instruments together (especially when we played the clarinet and violin together haha, how gross), and him being so proud of me when I learned G major on the guitar. I miss singing together and listening to him make up lyrics to hymns about my "rosey" lips. hahaha. Blasphemous? Maybe. I miss when we would just study the scriptures together and he was so insightful (have I mentioned he will be the best missionary ever?). I miss that I wasn't afraid to cry in front of him. I miss that we had a bucket list. I miss that he would plan dates every time I came home and they were sweeeeeeet. I miss when he would grab my face and kiss me in front of his mom just because he knew I would freak out at him and he thought it was funny. I miss how we knew each other's moods in about 0.6 seconds. I miss how skinny and tall and cute he is. He is just the best.
I hate myself for writing all this, but I just can't help it. But you know what? I'm gonna be fine. I've just been letting my emotions build up too much.
|who knew Henderson was so beautiful? Not me!|