Pages

1.06.2010

a new semester, a new start.


 My second semester has begun and so far my spirits are not very high. Yes, my classes today didn't start until 11... but I also don't get to be home until 9:30 tonight. It's a busier schedule but I think maybe this will help me with some motivation. So far I've kept my promise to not go home between classes and I really hope I continue this. PLUS, I've started taking the LRT to the campus instead of walking and my buns are quite happy with my decision. I forgot how cold it really is up here when I went home for the holidays. I feel as though I might freeze if I stand in one position too long and be stuck like that forever. Wish me luck! Oh and on a complete side note... My face is no longer swollen and I don't have to carry an ice pack around with me anymore! :)

my new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...