Pages

1.18.2010

Addicted.


For the past hour I've been sitting on this blog playing with new backgrounds that would maintain my "cozy" feeling I've managed to get, when i realized I'm addicted. I'm so ashamed. I spend way too much time on this blog when it's just my sisters and parents and GRANDMA coming on seeing what I'm doing. I'm sure you guys don't care what it looks like you just want to know what's up. I was a little disappointed in myself for letting this happen when I realized... This is my new phase. Think about it; first it was MSN, then MySpace (which I completely loved because mine was possibly the cutest thing you've ever seen), then Facebook (which still has a strong hold on my heart), and now Blogger. What is there to be in love with next? What else am I going to waste my time on? Maybe the next step is a spouse. Haha don't worry, I also laughed out loud when I read that. No but seriously, I just think it's so interesting how over time these THINGS, i don't even know what to call them (net works?), have taken up more and more of our time. Pretty sure mom would never have been on msn... She'd have thought it useless... But now she's one of my most spoken to Facebook friends. How interesting... But to get away from that thought, I have a funny story.



So Thursday after institute Kate and Sarah came back to my apartment and we were watching Glee. I am addicted. MAYBE THAT'S MY NEW PHASE?! haha. Anyways, we were just relaxing and enjoying the terrible acting when our door creeped a bit open. What the heck? It stopped for a second then ever so slowly opened a bit more. What the heck was happening? We held our breaths. Finally the creepiest guy I've ever seen came through and just stood in our doorway. It was dead silent and he just stared at us. Finally I said: "Do I know you?" He just kinda stood there and then smiled. "Well no, but I live two doors down. Want to come over? We're having a party..." Then Jordan walked in and in a less than polite voice turned to me and said: "Who the crap is this kid?" It was hilarious! After a few minutes of awkward word play he finally got the hint that he was just a creep who had walked into someone's apartment uninvited. Who does that? Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. This was maybe a sign that you should lock your door. This 'creep' may have kindof freaked you out a bit but there are others (many of them) that would not have been so kind and left. Be careful, be smart, be SAFE. Love you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...