Pages

1.12.2010

an excellent weekend.

First weekend back and I'd have to say it was a success. Let me give you a brief overview and of course, some pictures!
This weekend I:
- went to a basketball game, but mostly heard juicy gossip. shame on me.
- went to a dance and realized, i don't like dances anymore. it was a depressing epiphany.
- ate mcdonalds. snack wrap = love.
- slept in, tried to go to avatar (3rd time's a charm!) but it was sold out for the WHOLE day.
- cleaned like a maniac with brooke.
- went to Galaxyland (pictures below)
- church was lovely.
- broadcast was lovely.
- scones afterwards were especially lovely.


so excited!

cute girls!

the rides were at times far too intense for dear brooke...

      the swings were my favorite

      taken on accident, but I kinda look like a vampire? haha.

2 comments:

  1. So fun I miss Edmonton, I miss the rides, the water park but most of all the outlets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true that! you should come up with mom and we can shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...