Pages

2.12.2011

Weekly News

This blog's basic purpose is just for my mom to know what I've been up to. Here's some recent happenings:

 1. I have missed these girls a lot lately.
Notice the Christian Bale background.

2. Megan came to visit. It was super fun and I didn't sleep the whole weekend... The Sunday she was here I took my first stab at making a roast beef dinner. I think it worked out ok and to end it off Ryan made the most delicious (derrrricious!) brownies of my entire life.

Meg was also able to see why I love that guy so much. Just look at that cute face haha.


3. It's my belief Scott has started reverse aging... Does he not look younger?

 4. I love my institute class and I love that we have a blog. :) These are the mug shots we all got taken this week. We're also making billboards to put around the school to intrigue non-members. I love my school!


5. I went on the biggest gong show date of my life last night with Matt, Kenidy, Scott, Jesse, and Jordan. First of all we wanted to go to Laserquest but it was busy and ended up at the most ghetto 5 pin bowling I have ever seen. The pins were attached to strings and man operated; I'm already planning on going back dressed white trash style. Then Matt decided we should go to Vietnamese food. Just a fact about me, I usually can't even move after I eat Vietnamese food because I'm so sick... Yep. Then I got locked out of my house and couldn't even get into my dress for the dance and ended up going casual. Gong show? Completely. But I ended up loving it. We took pictures when we got home to make up for it all...

 
 
I love these girls!

And that's all folks (mom).

Oh and P.S. I am so excited for this

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are alive and well. Sorry Cupid's Ball was such a gong show bit it sounds like you had fun regardless. Congrats on the Sunday dinner, Meg said it was delicious. I also really like your new stiped sweater. Love you. MOM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...