Pages

2.16.2011

Hot Gossip

The rumors are true. I do have a new boyfriend. His name is Bruce and I love him and there is nothing you guys can do to stop this. I think I'm in it for the long haul this time. How can I not give it my all with this one? He's always going with me to the beach and taking romantic pictures at sunset... What girl doesn't want that?
Sometimes he even lets me bring my friends along!

You can judge him all you want because he doesn't have a body... But he understands me, ok? Though I'm starting to think something may be going on with him and Scott...

Raw passion.


Oh, and P.S. be sure to click on these to see the larger image and make sure you notice in the first one scott licking his beard hair. hahaha. It's ok if these pictures make you uncomfortable... I'm a little grossed out myself. I just had to share though.

6 comments:

  1. I AM SERIOUSLY DYING LAUGHING IN CLASS WITH BRY AND KELSEY! THESE ARE SO FUNNY HAHAHHAHAHHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am peeing my pants. I never knew I was so passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. I now truly believe that you are Scott's only hope...however this may explain his lack of affection towards most ladies...mmmm

    PS Super cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1XxILVnt1w

    MUST WATCH! I love this movie-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahha - I'm like sorta blushing after looking at those pictures of Scott. If this was facebook I think I would report them. jokes! thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry,this one gives me the heebie geebies. How on earth you always talk people into doing this kind of stuff is beyond me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...