- I got a photo radar right before the airport.
- I got pulled over for not having my car lights on at 8 o clock at night, when it's still light out. But then I remembered when I had changed cars at the last minute before leaving I left my license in the other resulting in an expensive ticket.
- I'm getting a new car.
- My insurance for that car is ridiculous.
- I missed a whole week of work because of rain. Not necessarily expensive but I could've used that thousand dollars.
- I keep going to movies that I can't afford to go to.
- My phone bill is ridiculous because of long distance calling.
Actually I have a confession. This has all happened in the last two weeks. So far, I'm not liking May and I can't wait for June to come. T- 3.5 hours.
the wind broke my umbrella.