Pages

10.11.2011

Thaaaaaaaaanks.

This is a thanksgiving post. I'm always a day late on this kinda stuff and I've tried to avoid this since most posts around this time fall under this category but I just can't help myself so if you're sick of this stuff you can stop reading. Also, I've come to realize that I'm a very visual teacher so bear with me and all of my pictures. 

I'm thankful for:


great friends.

a cute family

Jordan reminding me of that one time I aspired to be a rapper.

Old pictures... what's on my head?

When old people forget to take the tag off their sunglasses and wear them around. If you look really closely you can see me snapping the pic. I'm so stealth!

On a more serious note I've been really grateful lately for worthy priesthood holders. I'm so glad my friends have married wonderful guys in the temple who love and respect them. I'm grateful for a wonderful dad and just the wonderful men in general around me. 

...I'm also grateful for sweet potatoes and my mom's oatmeal cookies.

Oh, and P.S. Should I do this? I'm about 90% serious.

4 comments:

  1. Do it but three or four inches longer. You know why;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Taylor feels very special she made your blog and Talan said who's that Kelsey? oh she's cute. when he saw your soccer picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHA! I remember when you wore that to our soccer games. I am grateful for YOU Kelsey Brooke. I miss ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...