Pages

10.28.2011

No Phone = Sad Kelsey

My world has been turned upside down. Yesterday around 8 o' clock, my phone was lost/stolen/dropped and destroyed. I'm betting stolen because the little beggar knew to turn it off. Can I just say how sad I am? How lost and afraid I feel? This morning as I looked up the number for Telus (which is probably my big mistake right there in signing with them) I realized without my phone I can't call anyone. Last night as I was getting ready for bed I realized, I don't have an alarm clock. Earlier last evening as I realized my phone really was gone three thoughts came to mind at the reality of it never returning to me: 

1. All my hard work on my games is gone and I can't do my crosswords for the next day. (I was in shock, ok?!)

2. What if someone needs to get a hold of me right now. What if they were dying? What if the world was going to end if I didn't answer my phone with my own voice that very moment?! What if, you guys.

3. I have to go buy a phone out of my own pocket. Frig. I'm pretty sure my parents aren't going to regift this one...

During all my freak outs I finally got a text from my mom to a friend.

"Tell Kelsey not to worry; it's just a phone."

I hate it when she's right, I rather enjoyed throwing a tantrum and bawling over a piece of plastic for that time. 

Anyways, I'm off to go deal with this problem with a real person rather than over the phone (ewwwww!). Lack of technology makes me have to talk to people :(.  

Oh, and P.S. prepare yourselves for my halloween costume! It will be, if I do say so myself, legit.


2 comments:

  1. that's too bad about your phone! the nice thing about telus is that once it's reported, that person will never be able to use it since the company doesn't use the sim card technology. so maybe, just maybe, you can get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang phone jackers! I feel so bad for you. I would be just as lost without my iPhone. As for this costume, you always have the best ones so I'm pumped to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...