Pages

12.04.2010

Handsome Harrison

Today Megan, my mom and I all happened to watch my favorite movie, Sabrina. I can't get enough of it! It's the movie I watch when I'm bored, sad, happy, in love, lonely, grumpy.... pretty much every emotion. I've watched the older version with Audrey Hepburn and yes it's touching, but the version done in 1995 does something to me. I get chills, they're electrifying. It might be the anticipation as I wait for Sabrina to realize she loves Linus, or all the great one liners... Or, it might be that Harrison Ford is a fox. Well I guess he's kind of old now, so we can say he is a silver fox. What a dreamy guy. Sure, he has an earring but we can all look past that one minor negative and see what this hunk of manhood really is! He is my cup of tea, the tugger of my heart strings, my one and only. Why? Because I love star wars, and he's my dreamboat as Han Solo. I love Indiana Jones, and he's the epitome of rugged and heroic. Everything he's been in I've pretty much fallen head over heels with. The Fugitive? Oh don't even get me started. What a saint! If you're thinking: "This girl is nuts", then let me justify my love with a few pictures.


my desktop? maybe.
perfect face? Yep.
muscles much? Oh beating heart be still.
best. role. ever.
that's my silver fox! haha.


Is it weird that I would kiss such an old man? I don't think so.


p.s. I'm kind of a creep.



5 comments:

  1. it's such a good thing i'm marrying a guy who allows me to fantasize about older, much wrinklier celebrities. jack nicholson's what does it for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA Kelsey! I feel the same way!!!!
    Those Indiana Jones picture ~cough cough~ They're nice :)
    Angie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact if you have a son one day (in like a few years after your married) you should name him Harrison it's CUTE!

    Angie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Leonardo Dicaprio. If you disagree I suggest you watch blood diamond.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok this is so hot. I LOVE old men. To make it even creepier, my #1's aren't celebrities. Just, ya know, people I associate with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...