Pages

12.06.2010

Status

I'm not a big status updater, but today I just had this desire to change mine every 5 minutes. Don't worry, I refrained, but the only way I got over it was writing them down. They're dumb, I don't know why I would want other people to see these but lo I cannot stop myself and therefore must show everyone through this blog.

Kelsey Scott- what's on your mind? Oh just this:


  • I've obviously been writing on a laptop too long when my right pinkie falls asleep and refuses to do anything. I must not be using enough semi colons.
  • I just wrote the only exception in my paper.... now I can't help but sing that and every paramore song before I continue.
  • Anyone who knows Italian and wants to translate 700 year old sonnets for me please come visit.
  • I'm hungry. For those who love me please bring me some kind of food. If you can't find me I'm the loner in the corner of the library surrounded by books. If that doesn't help listen for the soft sound of my hunger pains.
  • I just went to the bathroom and when I came out, everyone was staring at me. Was I loud or something? All I did was wash my hands.


I don't think those are good enough for me to change my status... So I'll just stick with the one I have.



p.s. how lame is this post? Who writes about status updates... haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...