Pages

9.27.2010

If You Want To Be Happy, Be.

I don't know what makes a clam so jolly, but I am as happy as one right now. There have been some bumps, but I can honestly say that most of my time since moving back to Edmonton has been in a state of bliss. My thoughts are a little scattered and I seem to be able to explain myself best through lists; So, I am euphoric because:

1. I have the cutest little house and it's in a great location. I'm surrounded by friends who live literally a minute away and it's so central that I'm in short distance to everything.

2. I. Love. My. Roommates! I love them! They are such great girls. They're selfless, zany, intelligent, and so easy going. If there was ever a perfect compilation of girls in a house, it would be ours.

3. Please refer to my last post.

4. I feel like I just have great experience after great experience. On Saturday our roommate Jesse, who just joined the church in April, went with all of us to the temple. I loved being able to do the work with her. It's so great that as a house we can all sit around and talk about the gospel with each other and explain doctrine and principles to her and also all be able to attend the temple together. It brings such a spirit to our home and it has definitely boosted my testimony in the process. It brings us so much closer to each other.

5. The weather is finally warmer and Edmonton happens to have the most beautiful fall season in the whole world. If you disagree I encourage a walk down by the river bottom. Your mind will most surely be changed after that.

P.S. I just want to say that my new addiction in life is silent football. I'm obsessed!

P.P.S. We went to a gymnast club and I learned how to do a back flip! It was awesome! I can't wait to go back...


This is my friend Dan who tried to learn how too... he wasn't as successful as the rest of us.

P.P.P.S. (sorry) I'm going to conference! :)

4 comments:

  1. I feel like a creep, but I LOVE YOUR BLOG.
    Just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK just gotta say, you forgot to mention how i ultimately nailed the back flip. that was like the first try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelsey I just have to say if you would ever visit me you would have the opportunity to see the most beautiful fall. Love you and I am so happy you love your Edmonton life <3

    Angie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...