Pages

8.05.2010

Hi, I'm Kelsey.

On Mormon.org they have these new things called profiles. I think they're great! There are some main ones they've shared and they've taped a little bit of peoples lives. Amazing. I love the diversity of people! Isn't it so wonderful to think that the church is made up of so many different members. It adds life and depth and understanding to the church I think. We learn from other peoples experiences and circumstances which helps to widen our own narrow views. I think with being surrounded by different kinds of people it's helped me understand Christ's love for all and just how capable and enveloping his love is. He does not have a "member cookie cutter" that we all have to fit into, which is fortunate because I would not like to be shaped like a gingerbread man, instead he allows us to be individual and encourages everyone to accept that. The opening line at the top of each profile holds a small description each person gives themselves... What would yours look like? Here's mine:

Hi, I'm Kelsey.
I'm a poor student, a daughter, a hopefully-someday teacher, a personal writer, a lover of spicy and all finger foods, a book addict, a wannabe artist, and I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

Here's my personal favorite of the videos I watched.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...