Where do I even start?
I quickly told her about some of my classes and dashed off because the ice cream in my hand was melting and I hate with all of my heart melted ice cream. I couldn't help but speculate about what I actually did figure out. A flood of things came to mind and then I jokingly said to myself, it would probably be a shorter list of what I didn't learn.
I started to mentally make that list... It's not a short one, and definitely made me think about some things.
What I Didn't Learn This Year:
- How to say thank you.
- How to bite my tongue when I need to.
- How to acknowledge that not everyone thinks like me and shares my opinion.
- How people can wear black and brown accessories together.
- What exactly curb stomping is... Someone explain?
- How to paint my toenails without getting the polish everywhere.
- That waxing hurts, everytime.
- How to wear contacts for more than two consecutive days.
- How to wear nice clothes to institute class, or brush my hair for it.
- That I am in fact a ginger. I'm not admitting to this, but people have said I need to accept the facts.
- How to accept my small bossoms. haha!
- How to hang up clothes after I try them on.
- How to hide my freckles.
- How to stop picking my hang nails.
- How to stop having people walk in on me while I'm changing.
Here's to next year, right?