Pages

11.09.2009

I don't really know what this one is about...


Two major things have happened today:

1) Megan has turned 24. Today is her birthday and I want her to know, whenever she may read this, that I love her dearly. Also, sorry Angie I didn't do this for you. You know I love you I just completely forgot to think of writing it on my blog. But Megan for my birthday gift I give you this hideous picture of me. I know you love Harry Potter and it's my belief I look exactly like Professor Trelawney.


2) I am completely stress free. It's like I've never felt this way before, like it's true love! I have fallen in love with relaxation.
Today I woke up and went to all my classes and during my final class of the day not only was I let out a half hour early but... wait for it... our term paper due THIS friday was extended until the 30th. a whole 21 more days to be exact. it is a true feeling of peace. I also don't have school for the next two days and have some wonderful things planned :) Which I will inform you all of at a later time I don't want to spoil it. But as a hint let me just say: you might poop your pants from laughing so hard when you see it.
Also, mom and dad are in Mexico and I'm very jealous of them. Aren't we all? But just think of all the little trinkets mom will think she HAS to buy. Especially for the babies! they'll probably have a whole Mexican attire after this next week. I can't wait to come home this friday and see what they got! Or maybe they just completely forgot about their family and had the time of their lives? let's hope not. ok... maybe a little let's hope for that. Just because they deserve it :)

5 comments:

  1. I seriously cannot stop laughing I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of you i want to blow i up and frame it and put it in my living room so I can look at it and be happy all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously still laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that picture too! SOOO FUNNY! That's awesome about your paper Kelsey. I also agree that NO ONE deserves a great trip more than Mom and Dad seriously they are the best! Oh and Kelsey I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
    Angie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry but I just have to let you know I am obsessed and come to look at this picture ever ten minutes or so.... it makes me happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just have to say - seriously, best birthday gift ever. You are amazing. I love you too, and miss you tons.
    fyi- this picture is saved on our computer, and will be until the day after...actually, forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...