Pages

11.24.2009

Oops!

So today i woke up a bit late. My class was at 9:30 and the time on my clock was 9:12, meaning I had about three minutes to leave my apartment and be on time. So as quickly as possible I ran to the bathroom, threw my hair into a pony, on went a headband, brushed my teeth and i was ready. I realized then... why couldn't i see anything? oh yeah, my glasses. I put those on along with a big hoodie and out the door I went at exactly 9:16. I thought it quite impressive. I went to my class but this time we watched a movie so it was really dark and peaceful. I quite enjoyed it! On the walk home though, I noticed a substantial amount of people staring at me. Did I have toothpaste all over my lips? I quickly licked around them and there didn't seem to be anything. I almost immediately forgot about it and got to the apartment. As i poured myself some cereal I felt my nose tingling. Oh dear, please say I'm not getting a cold. I walked to the bathroom, blew my nose, then looked into the mirror.

I had forgotten to wash off my facial mask and had been wearing it all morning.



1 comment:

  1. Oh man I almost peed! That is SO FUNNY!!! Kelsey your stories make my day. Keep them coming they ROCK!!!

    Angie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...