Pages

9.16.2009

:(

i. am. so. sick.
today i sat on my couch in my underwear (sorry roomies) for three hours without moving. i just laid there in the fetal position dying of heat and some mysterious sickness. it was terrible. I'm on the verge of throwing up over everything. there's this stupid Paki guy who makes sick indian food all day and if i have to walk down our hallway and smell those fumes one more time I'm gonna throw up in a bucket and put it on his doorstep. my vomit will be because of him.

that is all.

2 comments:

  1. Haha i kind of want you to throw up just so you can do that and leave a nice little note saying" every time you make that awful smelling crap be prepared for what comes with it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha! i will... because it honestly smells like moldy dough in dog poo... or something along those lines...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...