Pages

4.12.2012

Reasons I Don't Blog

1. I'd rather catch up on Mad Men. I can't decide if I love Don Draper or if I'm just attracted to his face.

2. I'm not married/ about to have a baby/ engaged. I really only like blogs that have one of those things happening in it. I'm in the workings of adopting just so I can feel more legitimate when I blog.

3. I'm too busy cutting off my hair. Yep. It's gone!



4. Solving World Peace. haha jks.

5. Writing papers  alllll day everrrrrry day.

6. I'm too busy watching youtube videos from The Steve Wilkos Show or Maury. This one is my personal favourite so far. "I got a notebook at home with my feelings in it!"



7. I haven't travelled anywhere in FOREVER. I'm getting antsy. Any ideas or deals anyone has come across? I would consider dropping out of spring semester to go on a trip haha.

8. I got a big Easter basket and I'm too busy devouring it.

9. I'd rather be online shopping.

10. MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN A MONTH. craaaaaazy!

I apologize in advance for the next long while before another post.

2 comments:

  1. Ah Kels I always love reading your posts and hearing what you are up to so please post more often! haha. LOVE you hair by the way. You have changed so much, and you look great no matter what! It's unfair really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your hair!! And I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...