Pages

4.23.2012

Enterain Me!

Dear people on my social networks,

Please blog/ instagram more. You all have cute lives that I like to creep now that I'm done with school and have nothing to do. Although, I have to admit I creeped prior to being done with school. I would really like it if everyone would post some pictures too. Even if we don't keep in contact, or have never spoken to each other in real life (haha), that's okay. I WANT TO CREEP. Can someone get engaged or married or have a baby or something? My daily excitement lies in your hands.

from the girl who has no life,
Kelsey


Oh, and P.S. I'm only about 50% serious in this post...


ok, 90%.




....100%.



1 comment:

  1. Ohhh sheesh! I can't get engaged, or married, so here is me telling you that no, I am not pregnant either. I am not creative enough to post DAILY so enough on the posting pressure lady! Ha jk...I will do better I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...