Pages

1.12.2012

It's Alive!

I realized today I haven't written on this for about a month and then went and stared at my blog for an hour having no idea what to talk about... So, just for all those who read, I am still alive. I'm still hoping for snow in this icy suckfest that is Edmonton, I still dress like I'm about 80, I think Conan O' Brien is handsome (there I said it!), and today I did something outrageous and folded my towels (it's gettin' crazy up in hurrrr!).

So... Ya. Have a lovely day? I'll try to muster up some creativity for this thing. Good thing my dad got a juicer for Christmas! (get it? creative juices? ba-da-bing!)

Okay... I didn't get that joke either.

Oh and I got bangs.


Alright now I'm done! I promise!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time! I was about to send the "GO UPDATE YOUR BLOG" message back your way. Love your bangs and love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...